More signal and more power that’s what an amplifier is for; for the tiniest earpiece bringing in the sound of a baby’s breathing to the biggest woofer blaring out a rock and roll anthem from stage or pimped ride.
An amplifier works by taking energy from a power supply and controlling the output to match the input signal shape, but in larger amplitude. What does that mean? It means when you turn up the dial you get more power and more power means greater signal for greater reception and transmission.
Technically that incorporates the attributes of the following tech words and phrases:
- Gain, the ratio between the magnitude of output and input signals
- Bandwidth, the width of the useful frequency range
- Efficiency, the ratio between the power of the output and total power consumption
- Linearity, the degree of proportionality between input and output
- Noise, a measure of undesired noise mixed into the output
- Output dynamic range, the ratio of the largest and the smallest useful output levels
- Slew rate, the maximum rate of change of the output
- Rise time, settling time, ringing and overshoot that characterize the step response
- Stability, the ability to avoid self-oscillation
And what does that mean? I got the call, dude! And the product is on the way!
There are many types of amplifiers, and Wilson Amplifiers the best of them, for cars and trucks, RV and Campers, and Home and Building.
Wilson Amplifiers is an authorized Wilson Electronics distributer working out of Houston since 2011 that only carries genuine, US made, FCC approved and fully warranted Wilson equipment to US and Canadian customers. Wilson offers 4G, 3G, and single band amplifiers, for voice and text.
For instance in an iDen Building Amplifier for 800MHz wireless building installations:
“When using a Wilson Electronics Signal Booster in conjunction with Wilson Electronics antennas, the Outside Antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to the Signal Booster. The signal is then amplified and re-transmitted through the Inside Antenna into the room. Cell phones and cellular data cards in that area then communicate with the improved signal. When a cell phone or cellular device transmits, the signal is received by the Inside Antenna, amplified by the Signal Booster and transmitted back to the cell tower through the Outside Antenna.”
What does this mean? The power is house for when needed cellphones and electronic devices, to receive and transmit.
Make sure you have the proper signal amplifier in your home, business, or car, so that you also get the signal and give back the signal that may make your life happen, again and again.