This item has been discontinued
For our Canadian customers, the Wilson 8* series will soon run out of stock. Before being replaced by the Wilson 46* series, these products were unregulated by the FCC and IC, therefore, are more powerful than today's regulated boosters.
These legacy boosters are legal and grandfathered into program, and are in very limited supply.
Up to 50% off, 30-day money guarantee, and lifetime product tech support! For all clearance sales, check out our Canadian Clearance Page.
For US customers, please consider the Wilson 460102-T SOHO Dual-Band Ambulance Kit
The 841295 Ambulance and EMS kit is built around the 801245 Amplifier and includes all you need to set up a a system in a large EMS vehicle, such as an ambulance. Wilson's 801245 AG SOHO 60 Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) Amplifier is a robust Dual-Band (850/1900 Mhz) solution designed to wirelessly enhance cell phone reception and increase data card performance in a single room, a small area and even in certain mobile applications. This amplifier has recently been upgraded to a 60dB gain device on the 1900 Mhz band range and 55 dB on the 850.
The amplifier also features Adjustable Gain knobs providing the user with greater control and making inside antenna placement less challenging. Multiple simultaneous connections are supported wirelessly. Works with all the major North American carriers, excluding Nextel/iDen networks. Also, this amplifier does not work on the 4G frequencies. The 801245 is customizable with a variety of indoor and outdoor antennas, making it useful not only in Small Office environments, but also demanding mobile applications like RV's, Buses, Emergency Vehicles and Boats.
- In-Vehicle signal booster kit designed for Ambulance, Emergency vehicle, RV, Bus and boats
- Supports all carriers that transmit at 824-894 and 1850-1990 MHz frequency bands only and works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and 3G
- Works with 50 Ohm antennas and accessories
- Does not support Nextel/iDen, Verizon 4G LTE, and AT&T 4G LTE/AWS
- Contact us before you purchase this item if you are unsure
- Adjustable gain
- Greatly reduces dropped calls
- Extends signal range
- Increases data rates
- Wirelessly connects to devices
- Supports multiple devices simultaneously
- Oscillation (interference) detection
- Automatic shutdown with auto reset
- Overload protection circuit
- Protects cell towers from being overloaded
- Amplifies signal both to and from cell towers
- Maximum gain within cellular standards
- Extends battery life
- Includes both Antennas, cables, mount
- FCC and IC approved
|Part No. || 801245 (amplifier included in kit) |
|Frequency || 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz |
|Gain || 55 dB / 60 dB |
|Max Uplink Power || 1140 mw / 1114 mw |
|Max Downlink Power || 26 dBm / 25 dBm |
|Noise Figure || 3.5 dB / 4 dB Nominal |
|Flatness || ±5 dB |
|Power Requirements || 6V AC / 3 A max |
|Connectors || FME-Male 50 ohms |
|Dimensions || 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches / 14.2 x 9.1 x 4.4 cm |
|Weight || 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg |
|Documentation || Installation Guide |