This item has been discontinued. For the updated version please look at the Wilson Mobile 3G +50dB Amplifier Kit w/ RV-Trucker Ant - 460102-T
Complete Truck Kit that includes the 801201 amplifier, the 301112 NMO Trucker Antenna, and the 901101 NMO Antenna Mount for Trunk Lid Lip.
The 801201 is Wilson's Top selling Dual-Band (850/1900 Mhz) mobile wireless amplifier. Part of Wilson's SignalBoost HDMobile Wireless Professional Series, this robust 3-Watt amp packs 50 dB gain on the 850 Mhz Band range and 50 dB on the 1900. All North American carriers are supported (except Nextel/iDen, 4G and other signals not on the 850/1900 bands). The device is built to simultaneously support multiple users (on phones and data cards) wirelessly. The unit can be used in a car, truck, RV or boat, and is designed to improve your device's performance and signal strength for fewer dropped calls, clearer reception, and faster data rates.
This kit includes the Wilson 301112 NMO Mount Antenna, whic is a multi-band antenna that features up to 5.9 dB of gain. The Wilson 301112 antenna is omni-directional which allows it to receive signal from all directions.
The Wilson 901101 NMO Trunk Mount allows for mounting a Wilson NMO Antenna to trunk lid or similar surface. It comes with a 14-foot RG58U Cable and is fitted with FME-Female connector.
- In-Vehicle signal booster kit is designed for use in a truck, RV or boat. It can also be used indoors with the optional Home Accessory Kit and an additional antenna
- Supports all carriers that transmit at 824-894 annd 1850-1990 MHz frequency bands only and works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and 3G
- Works with 50 Ohm antennas and accessories
- Does not support Nextel/iDen, Verizon 4G LTE, and AT&T 4G LTE/AWS
- Contact us before you purchase this item if you are unsure
- Greatly reduces dropped calls, extends signal range, and increases data rates
- No physical connection to your cell phone or data card
- Allows multiple devices to be connected simultaneously
- Oscillation (or interference) detection and automatic shutdown with auto reset
- Overload protection circuit
- Amplifies signals both to and from tower
- Maximum 3 watts of power
- Works wirelessly with cell phones and data cards
- Power control logic ensures maximum gain within cellular standards
- Extends battery life of phones
- Passes TIA/EIA-98-E tests (CDMA)
- FCC and IC approved
|Part No. || 801201 |
|Frequency || 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz |
|Gain || 50 dB / 50 dB |
|Max Uplink Power || 2800 mw / 2300 mw |
|Max Downlink Power || +10 dBm |
|Noise Figure || 3.5 dB nominal |
|Flatness || ±4 dB |
|Isolation || >90 dB |
|Power Requirements || 6 V, 3 A max |
|Connectors || SMA Female 50 ohm |
|Dimensions || 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 inches / 11.43 x 8.9 x 3.2 cm |
|Weight || 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg |
|Documentation || Installation Guide |
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY. SEE THE PROOF.
We're in the business of providing reliable connection– not selling boxes, not selling snake oil, and definitely not losing your trust.
First 100% Guarantee: We provide a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee on all new weBoost products (30 Days for refurbished/renewed products). No other company does that. Take your time and make sure you’re happy with the solution. We’re here to support you if you have any questions. That's the Wilson Amplifiers difference.
Second 100% Guarantee: Anytime during your 2-year manufacturer's warranty (1 year for refurbished/renewed), should your unit not perform to its usual standards, contact us, and we'll take care of it. We're not here for the one-time sale. We're here for the lifetime supporter. We want to be loved.
Third 100% Guarantee: Lifetime technical support. You’re our guest. Whether it’s finding cell tower locations, learning about new cellular technology, or asking about installations, we’re here to help. We’re also fond of football debates and talking about all things food.
Oh, and we also provide FREE shipping for everything 😉