US Cellular is the country's fifth largest wireless carrier providing over cell phone service to over 5 million customers.
But there are times when your US cellular service and coverage isn't cutting it.
Luckily for you, that's where boosting your US Cellular signal comes into play.
Let's look at why you've got poor signal and what you can do about it.
The Problem: Why Your US Cellular Service Has Problems
Cell phone signals are radio waves, the AM-FM kind. And like all wind and waves, they easily go in different directions without notice. Almost anything under the sun can change, absorb, and block your US Cellular service. Here are top 5 reasons:
- Cell tower distance: Physical distance and power transmission distance
- Outside interference: Trees, hills, mountains, valleys, and tall structures.
- Building material: Metal (especially metal!), glass, concrete, brick, radiant barrier, and other conductive material (electrical or magnetic).
- Internal building obstructions: Thick walls, plaster, drywall, and other electrical devices & clutter, etc.
- Even weather (yup): Rain, thunderstorms, solar flares, etc.
Any combination of these problems can drastically reduce your service.
Doesn't matter if you're in a rural or urban area, poor cell phone signal affects us all.
The Solution: Boost Your US Cellular Signal
Everything changes with a cell phone signal booster.
A cell phone signal booster takes any existing signal and amplifies it up to 32X and then rebroadcasts the boosted signal into the home, office, or car.
It's simple: more bars, better service.
- Better Coverage: Think of a signal booster like a megaphone. It takes what you have and multiplies the performance.
- Reliable Reception: No more dropped calls, spotty service, and low quality calls.
- Consistent Service: Fast internet data, uploads, and downloads.
US Cellular Signal Boosters: Your Guarantees
Our recommended signal boosters are very versatile:
- Works for US Cellular service.
- Future proof: Also boosts signal for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile Sprint and other major carriers.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices.
- Complete kits, easy to install.
- No monthly fees, no need to connect to wifi.
- 5G Ready - Boost your signal into the next decade and beyond.
US Cellular Cell Phone Signal Booster For Home
The Best US Cellular Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home
- Up to 5,000 sq. ft. of US Cellular coverage under best conditions
- Up to +65 dB of gain, with 21 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink
- Multiple accessories for maximum coverage and customization (sold separately)
- Complete coverage for multiple rooms or midsize home for all carriers across multiple devices
- Outdoor yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna configuration, with stylish fabric front
The weBoost Home MultiRoom is designed to cover several rooms, an entire floor, or a whole midsize, one-story home with US Cellular signal. As its name suggests, you can expect multiple rooms of coverage with the unit assuming decent outside US Cellular signal. Assuming flawless outside signal, you can expect up to 5,000 square feet of coverage, but in most situations you can expect 2,000-3,000 square feet of indoor Verizon coverage. If you live in a rural area with very weak outdoor signal, expect significantly reduced coverage. In fact, if you’re in an area with next to no signal, this is the lowest grade signal booster you should ever consider buying.
It features a nice, clean look, with an indoor antenna that won't stand out amid your existing home decor.
The weBoost Home MultiRoom not only boosts US Cellular signal, but all major North American carriers. Should you ever change carrier, the weBoost Home MultiRoom will still work.
If you live in an extremely weak signal area, or have a really big house you want to cover, consider its sister product, the weBoost Home Complete.
- Up to 7,500 sq. ft. of coverage under best conditions
- Up to +72 dB of gain, with 24 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink
- Multiple accessories for maximum coverage and customization (sold separately)
- Complete coverage for entire home for all carriers across multiple devices
- Outdoor yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna, with stylish fabric front
The weBoost Home Complete is absolutely the most powerful consumer line booster you can get. With an additional +5 dB over the Home MultiRoom, it's roughly a shade over 3x more powerful.
Best case scenarios can expect US Cellularcoverage up to 7,500 sq ft. More likely results can at least expect 4,000-5,000 sq ft even with below average outside signal. Again, fringe zones can expect a little less.
It features an aesthetically pleasing design to fit in with typical home decor.
If you have extremely poor US Cellular signal (remote area) or need wide coverage for a building 5,000 sq ft and over like a warehouse, the weBoost Home Complete is your new best friend, and may spare you a painful breakup with a large company - a real pain in the butt.
1-2 room coverage:
Improves US Cellular coverage up to 1,500 sq ft.
- High-powered range: Up to +60 dB gain for 32X stronger signal.
The weBoost Home Room is a nice cheap option if you're on a budget and only need spot coverage.
Depending on the outside signal, you may get 1-2 room coverage under best conditions. But you're not here because of best conditions, so it's more realistic to say desktop to small room coverage (about 250 to 500 sq ft).
Most customers have told us they're much closer to the inside antenna than anticipated for better signal. Great option for single office, home office (SOHO) and small areas like cabins and apartments. Good starter kit if you have decent outside signal but doesn't cover the whole home and not a strong performer in rural areas with poor signal.
US Cellular Cell Phone Signal Boosters For Cars and Other Vehicles
The best US Cellular Cell Phone Signal Booster for Car
- Up to +50 dB of gain - the max allowed for a mobile signal booster in North America
- Highest uplink output of any vehicle booster
- Works for all phones and all carriers, including US Cellular
- Sleek, metallic exterior designed to displace excess heat for peak performance
- Better talk, text, and data speeds guaranteed
The weBoost Drive Reach is the newest, most powerful vehicle booster from Wilson Electronics, and is an ace at boosting US Cellular signal.
A slim outside antenna picks up signal. A discreet inside antenna (usually Velcroed to the driver seat) broadcasts signal inside. You have to be about an arm's length to get the boosted signal, so it's best for your typical sedan, truck, or SUV.
This is the best booster no matter where you live, as not only does it reach farther to the cell towers for rural areas, but it does a better job handling more noisy, urban environments than other signal boosters on the market. Highly recommended for US Cellular customers.
- Boosts Voice, Text Message, 3G & 4G LTE Data
- For multiple cell devices
- Up to +50 dB Gain
The weBoost Drive X has 2x the uplink power compared to the Drive 4G, but less performance than the Drive Reach. At $50 less, however, it's still a good option if you're on a budget.
- Boosts Voice, Text Messages, and US Cellular Data
- For a single smartphone
- Up to +23 dB Gain
The weBoost Drive Sleek is about price and performance for the single user.
It uses a magnetic vent mount and when paired with a bluetooth headset, it really shines for regular talk & text and hands-free navigation.
Smartphone has to be in the cradle to get maximum signal boost. New design allows for wider smartphones and small tablets.
US Cellular Cell Phone Signal Boosters For Commercial Buildings
- Boosts Voice, Text Messages, 3G & 4G LTE Data
- For Commercial Building
- Up to +70 dB Gain
There are many cellular solutions for buildings with a range from 25K to 100K sq ft. This model happens to be the sweet spot with best coverage up to 35,000 sq ft. Many of our professional installers and their enterprise customers have been happy with this one.
- FREE shipping, no minimum purchase.
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- Lifetime support.
Will a US Cellular Signal Booster work with my US Cellular phone?
Yes, yes, and yes.
Whether it's an iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel, or any phone, if it's working on the US Cellular network, then a signal booster will also improve reception to your phone.
Will a US Cellular Signal Booster also improve my US Cellular hotspot device?
US Cellular mobile hotspot routers use 3G & 4G LTE signals, and that's what signal boosters do: enhance 3G & 4G LTE signal!
From the US Cellular D-Link High-Speed Internet Router to MiFi other 4G routers, it'll get better signal and speeds, especially if the US Cellular 4G router has an external antenna port that can directly connect to the US Cellular signal booster.
What if I switch carriers in the future?
Our US Cellular signal boosters from Wilson Electronics (weBoost & WilsonPro) are multi-carrier systems. This means they are also compatible with AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and other major and local carriers.
They are future-proof!
What about US Cellular 5G service?
Yeah... about that.
The 5G standard has not been officially set by the 3GPP. Therefore carriers like Verizon and AT&T are pre-building our their 5G services by upgrading their current 4G LTE and giving it names like 5G Evolution, First on 5G, 5G+,etc.
But no, it's not the real 5G. It's pre-5G, fake 5G– it's literally 4G LTE on steroids.
The real 5G should launch by the end of 2020.
Will 5G make my US Cellular signal booster obsolete?
4G LTE is still being built out across North America. If fact, 4G LTE is the backbone of the nation's wireless service. It's not going anywhere anytime soon, AND it's getting faster.
4G LTE is expected to peak in 2030-2035. So...come back in a decade and ask the same question and we might hava a different answer by then.
How May We Help You?
Wilson Amplifiers is the leading provider of cell phone signal boosters. Cell phone boosters amplify 3G & 4G LTE for any phone with any carrier for home, office, or vehicle.
We seriously hate dropped calls and poor coverage, so it's our goal in life to stomp on spotty signal like the little roaches they are:
- Free consultation (ask us anything) with our US-based customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1-800-568-2723.
- Free shipping.
- Better signal or industry-leading 90 money-back guaranteed. No questions asked.
- We want everyone to be satisfied, so we provide lifetime technical support and a 2-year warranty for all products.
Ask us anything and we'll be glad to help.