A Wilson Electronics Splitter is a wideband cellular accessory. They allow for two to four indoor antennas to be used in any cellular system with an equal amount of signal across all antenna runs.
These splitters have weatherproof housing, with a solid build allowing for indoor and outdoor use. Each port on the 50-ohm splitters uses N-Female termination, meaning it is compatible with N-Male terminated cable or adapters. The 75-ohm splitters use F-Female termination, meaning it is compatible with F-Male terminated cable or adapters. Waterproof tape is recommended at connection points if used outdoors.
Here are the splitter variants we carry:
- 2-way Splitter 50-Ohm N-Female (859957)
- 3-way Splitter 50-Ohm N-Female (859981)
- 4-way Splitter 50-Ohm N-Female (859980)
- 2-way Splitter 75-Ohm F-Female (850034)
- 3-way Splitter 75-Ohm F-Female (850035)
- 4-way Splitter 75-Ohm F-Female (850036)
Our 2-way Splitter introduces a loss of –3 dB per port. Our 3-way Splitter introduces a loss of –4.8 dB per port. Our 4-way Splitter introduces a loss of –6 dB per port.
Be sure to pick the right splitter for the number of antennas you intend to add.
Feel free to call us at 1-800-568-2723 for help choosing or for free advice.