“What are the advantages of owning a signal booster?” This is a question we get quite often, along with “Do signal boosters even work?”. After all, signal boosters are an investment, and it’s important to know how much bang you’ll get for your buck.
Here are 8 advantages of owning a signal booster.
See complete cell signal booster kits for your situation:
1. Enhance In-Building Coverage for Superior Signal Strength
Did you know?
- Approximately 80% of cellular usage is indoors.
- Over 72% of cellphone users experience dropped calls and slow data speeds inside.
- An estimated 55% of American households exclusively use cellular rather than a landline connection.
- Over 59% of businesses have implemented BYOD policies and 87% of companies depend on their employees to access mobile business apps from their personal devices.
It’s vital that workers, clients, visitors, and homeowners have a strong and reliable cellular connection indoors. Quality cellular signal when and where you need it most provides peace of mind and even increases productivity in the workplace.
Cell boosters guarantee quality signal day-in and day-out, ensuring you and your family, or employees, never miss an important call, email, or text message at home or in the office.
They enhance 5G (on select units), 4G, LTE, and 3G signals in key areas of a building or provide whole-building coverage (depending on configuration) for all cellular devices. Furthermore, better signal also means faster speeds for streaming apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu, and work-based applications.
2. A Strong Cell Phone Signal Can Saves Lives
In the event of an emergency — ranging from running out of toilet paper to full-on apocalypse — having a reliable signal, staying connected, and keeping updated is essential while at home, the office, or on the road. The only thing getting in the way of your 911 call is weak or nonexistent coverage. Fortunately, signal boosters can help ensure consistent cellular connectivity during an array of emergencies, such as:
- Storms and Natural Disasters – Serious weather, earthquakes, tornadoes, and other disasters are terrifying and can cause serious damage. An amplifier ensures you never get cut off from the help you need as long as you have power and cell towers remain operational.
- Home Invasions – In these situations, getting in touch with the police is priority #1. Time is of the essence, and it shouldn’t be wasted on searching for a solid connection.
- Accidents, Injuries, or Illnesses – Depending on the severity, looking for a decent signal can be the difference between life and death. Quality signal ensures you can contact life-saving emergency services without delay.
- Vehicle Trouble – Vehicles are susceptible to a laundry list of issues and accidents, and mobile signal boosters can ensure that you get the help you need — whether it’s from AAA or an ambulance.
3. Bypass Signal Blocking Building Material
Many buildings weren’t built with radiofrequency signals in mind.
Building material is the primary cause of poor cellular signals inside residential and commercial buildings. Materials like metal, low-e glass, concrete, and brick, are notorious for blocking or diminishing cellular frequency waves. This leads to poor cellular reception indoors, and with multiple floors, the problem only worsens.
Cell phone boosters utilize coaxial cables to bypasses all signal blocking building material, allowing for a stronger cellular connection inside your home, office, or vehicle.
4. Improve Cellular Signal in Weak Signal Areas
Weak outside signal is the result of cell tower distance, complicated terrain, or a combination of the two. The farther cellular signal must travel, and the more obstacles there are (hills, tall buildings, mountains, dense foliage, etc.), the weaker it becomes.
Whether your home, business, or vehicle is located in a rural, suburban, or urban area, cellular boosters utilize powerful outdoor antennas, directional or omnidirectional, to communicate with faraway cell towers for a stronger cellular connection and faster data. This is especially helpful for those in rural areas where maintaining a consistent connection feels impossible, especially because not many rural locations have the luxury of high-speed broadband internet.
5. Create a Secondary Network
While WiFi will always have a ubiquitous presence for businesses and homes, having it as the only source of wireless connectivity has a few drawbacks. For starters, internet service providers undergo network outages far more frequently than cellular networks. Secondly, during times of high data usage, the WiFi network can get overloaded, slowing down speeds for all connected devices.
During outages and slow data transfers, how will you remain connected or productive without a reliable connection? When using a signal booster, your cellular devices can transition from WiFi to cellular to decrease frustration and increase productivity.
6. Ease Frustration and Stress
Truth be told, we are mobile creatures, and our cellular devices are more and more becoming the centerpiece of our connection to others – from friends, to coworkers, to bosses. When we can’t browse the web, stream videos, make a call, or send a message at the blazing-fast speeds we’re accustomed to, it’s extremely frustrating. Add in the constant stress that comes along with knowing that you may not receive that important call you’ve been waiting for, or worse, your call dropping when contacting emergency personnel, and the value of a signal booster becomes clear.
Signal boosters can definitely help take a huge weight off your shoulders by keeping you connected. Your hair will remain intact, your phone won’t experience your wrath, and you won't have to continue worrying about missing or dropping a call.
7. Enhance Home Security
Many home security and alarm systems require a strong cellular connection as a primary or backup network, ensuring 24/7 system uptime. A signal booster can help keep your security systems connected to ensure your home is always secure.
8. Longer Battery Life for Your Devices
Believe it or not, but poor cellular coverage sucks the life out of your battery. In such circumstances, the device is continuously searching for a consistent signal, overworking itself to stay connected. As a result, your battery drains a lot faster.
A cellular booster blankets your building or vehicle with superior cellular coverage, meaning your cellular devices don’t have to work overtime to find and maintain a signal – preserving your battery life.
Wilson Amplifiers is the leading provider of cell phone boosters. Our signal ampifiers boost cellular signls across the 4G, LTE, and 5G spectrum for any phone and any carrier for homes, offices, or vehicles.
- Free consultation (ask us anything) with our US-based customer support. Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org). Phone: 1-800-568-2723.
- Free shipping. Usually ships same day.
- 90-day (seriously) money back guarantee. You want to make sure you're satisfied.
Our goal is simple: keep people connected. Ask us anything and we'll be glad to help.
Money Back Guarantee