Experiencing poor cell phone signal on Apple products?
Lately, you have been experiencing poor cell phone reception on your Apple products. Every time you are talking on your iPhone you drop calls and your text messages take forever to send. When you are browsing the web on your iPad the pages load extremely slow or don’t finish loading because you don't have signal. It’s frustrating!
I’m sure you have searched the internet, contacted Apple, and considered switching carriers to improve your cell phone signal.
Sometimes weak cellular signal has nothing to do with your phone or cell phone provider.
See complete cell signal booster kits for your situation:
Why does my iPhone have poor cell phone signal?
Cell phone signals are radio waves, the AM-FM kind. Like all radio waves, they are easily disrupted.
- Heavy cellular traffic: Are you in an area where there are a lot of people using the network?
- Cell tower distance: Is there a cell phone tower near you?
- Mother Nature: Are there trees, hills, mountains, or valleys around you?
- Building material: Is your building constructed of metal, concrete, or brick?
- Internal building obstructions: Does your building have thick walls, plaster, drywall, or wood?
- Weather: Is it raining or snowing?
What can be done to IMPROVE your iPhone cell phone signal?
Cell phone signal boosters are a great investment to improve your cell phone signal.
A cell phone signal booster takes any existing signal in the area, amplifies it for better use, and rebroadcasts the boosted signal into your home, office, or vehicle; it can amplifies existing 3G and 4G signal up to 32x. Essentially, a cell phone signal booster mitigates numerous factors (like the ones mentioned above) that intervene with your cell phone signal.
Here are other benefits of owning a cell phone signal booster:
- You will no longer have dropped calls.
- You will have better internet connection on your iPhone and iPad.
- You will have faster upload and download speeds.
- You will see faster text message deliveries.
- You don't need wifi or any type of broadband connection for your signal booster to work.
Do iPhone signal boosters really work?
For cell phone signal booster to work, there must be existing cell phone signal outside your home. A cell phone signal booster ENHANCES existing signal, it does not create it. Here is a simple test to know if you do have existing signal… Can you make calls outside your home? Do you find that your cell phone signal is stronger outside? If the answer is yes, then a signal booster will work for you.
If you want more specific information, there is ways to measure your cell phone signal strength. Don’t put all your trust on the bars your phone shows you; they are not always accurate.For iOS 11 and above:
Check out this highly recommended way of reading your cell phone signal strength.For iOS 10 and below:
Watch this short three-minute video to learn how to get accurate cell phone signal measurements.
Will a cell phone signal booster work for iPads?
Cell phone signal booster are not designed for just phones. They work with any device that has 4G, 4G LTE, and 3G capabilities.
Therefore, a cell phone signal booster will work for iPads as long as the iPad is connected to a cellular network. Meaning, your iPad can access the internet without being connected to WiFi.
Where can I use an iPhone and iPad signal booster?
Wilson Amplifiers offers a wide range of cell phone signal booster models – each tailored to your specific needs.
What cell phone signal booster should I get?
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to find the best signal booster for your needs:
- Are you looking to get a signal booster for your home or vehicle? Maybe both?
- If you want a signal booster for your house, how much area are you trying to cover? Are you looking to cover only one room, two rooms, or the whole house?
- If you want a signal booster for your vehicle, what type of vehicle do you have (car, truck, RV, or camper)?
Here are some recommendations to help you make the best decision:
iPhone and iPad Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home
The Best Cell Phone Signal Booster for Midsize Homes
- 5G ready booster
- Up to 5,000 sq ft of Straight Talk coverage under best conditions
- Up to +65 dB of gain, with 21 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink
- Multiple accessories for maximum coverage and customization (sold separately)
- Complete coverage for multiple rooms or midsize home for all carriers across multiple devices
- Outdoor yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna configuration, with stylish fabric front
The weBoost Home MultiRoom is the most popular cell phone signal booster and perfect for most homes. It features a maximum uplink output of 21 dBm, allowing the booster to reach far distanced towers for stronger in-building signals, making it a good option for people in the city or the countryside.
As its name suggests, you can expect multiple rooms of coverage or even whole-home coverage depending on your outside signal strength. Assuming you have excellent cellular signal outside your home, the Home MultiRoom can cover areas up to 5,000 sq ft, but most people will get between 2,000 – 3,000 sq ft of indoor coverage, areas with extremely poor cellular reception can expect much less coverage.
If you’re in an area where your iPhone receives next to no signal, or you want a reliable connection throughout your large home, this is the lowest grade signal booster you should get, consider its sister product, the weBoost Home Complete.
The Best Professionally Installed Signal Booster for Home
- Superior cell phone service for your entire home. 5G Ready
- Up to 7,500 sq ft of coverage under best conditions
- Up to +72 dB of gain, with 24 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink
- Multiple accessories for maximum coverage and customization (sold separately)
- Complete coverage for entire home for all carriers across multiple devices
- Outdoor yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna, with stylish fabric front
The weBoost Installed Home Complete is the most powerful home booster you can get to improve your iPhones or iPads cellular connection. It’s capable of providing whole-home coverage for a large home with strong outside signal or a midsize home with weak outside signal.
It features a maximum gain of +72 dB, which is the highest of any multi-carrier home unit, making it roughly a shade over 3x more powerful than the weBoost Home MultiRoom. And with its powerful uplink and downlink outputs, the Installed Home Complete can reach far distanced towers to provide you with superior service indoors.
Under perfect conditions, the Installed Home Complete can cover areas up to 7,500 sq ft. However, depending on your outside signal strength, most people will get between 4,000 – 6,000 sq ft, even with below average outside signal, fringe zones can expect a little less.
To maximize your coverage, additional antennas are required, especially if you’re trying to cover more than one floor. Not to mention, it features an aesthetically pleasing design to enhance your home décor rather than ruin it.
The best part of the weBoost Installed Home Complete is that it includes a professional residential installation. You won’t have to stress about installing the signal booster yourself nor trying to figure out what the best location for the signal booster is – the professionals will take care of it. However, if you would rather install the booster yourself, we also offer a Do-It-Yourself version.
The Best Cell Phone Signal Booster for One or Two Rooms
- 5G ready booster
- Amplifies 4G LTE and 3G signals
- Up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage under best conditions
- Up to +60 dB of gain
- Compact design, fits on any flat surface
The weBoost Home Studio is the newest and most affordable home signal booster designed to boost multiple cellular devices across all US carriers. It's a great options for people on a budget who only need to improve their iPhone’s reception in small areas.
This small compact booster can enhance your iPhone’s cellular signal in areas up to 2,000 sq ft under perfect conditions, ideal for a small home, apartment, dorm, or condo. However, coverage is determined by how strong or weak your outside signal is. Weak signal areas will probably get around 200-500 sq ft, enough to cover one large room, such as a living room, home office, master bedroom, or two small rooms.
Great starter kit if you have decent outside signal but struggle with a reliable connection in the rooms where it matters. However, if you live in a weak signal area, you're very unlikely to see the results you want with the Home Studio and should consider an upgrade to the weBoost Home MultiRoom.
iPhone and iPad Cell Phone Signal Booster For Vehicles
The Most Powerful Multi-User Signal Booster for Vehicles
- Boosts Talk, Text, and 3G & 4G LTE Data - 5G Ready
- Amplifies multiple cellular devices across all carriers
- Up to +50 dB gain
- Works in extremely rural and remote areas
- Extremely customizable, with variants for any type of vehicle and situation
The weBoost Drive Reach is the most powerful vehicle cell phone signal booster, designed to boost up to 4 cellular devices across all carriers. It’s the booster we highly recommend for most situations.
A mini magnet mount outside antenna picks up the signals, and a low-profile interior antenna (usually Velcroed to a seat) broadcasts the signal inside your vehicle. For optimal results, your iPhone will have to be about an arm's length from the inside antenna to benefit from the boosted signal, so it's best for your typical sedan, truck, or SUV, but will work with any vehicle.
It features the highest uplink output power of any multi-carrier vehicle booster, allowing it to reach cell towers that are 2x further for twice the signal strength, making it much more powerful than its competitors and a great performer in the most rural of roads and highways.
For those extreme cases of poor cellular reception, the Drive Reach is the way to go.
The Most Powerful Stationary Signal Booster for RVs, Trailers, and Campers
- Boosts talk, text,and data - 5G ready
- Stationary ONLY booster
- Amplifies multiple cellular devices
- Up to +65 dB gain
- Works with ALL cellular devices across ALL carriers
- Works even in extremely rural and remote areas
The weBoost Connect RV 65 is the most powerful booster for stationary RVs, trailers, and campers.
The kit includes a telescoping 25' mast, secure mounting brackets, and powerful yagi exterior and interior antennas guaranteed to cover your whole RV, even with very weak outdoor signal.
Most RV boosters utilize omnidirectional outdoor antennas to capture incoming signals from every direction. The Connect RV 65, however, uses a directional antenna to provide superior communication to and from cell towers, ensuring your iPhone always has a reliable connection. Yagi antennas are 3x more powerful than omnidirectional antennas, which is why they can communicate with far distanced cell towers in even the most remote locations.
When compared to other mobile signal boosters, the Connect RV 65 has an additional +15 dB of gain, meaning it will greatly improve your iPhone’s signal at any campsite, even in rural areas with limited coverage.
How can we help you?
Wilson Amplifiers is the leading provider of cell phone signal boosters. Cell phone boosters amplify 3G & 4G LTE for any phone with any carrier for home, office, or vehicle.
We seriously hate dropped calls and poor coverage, so it's our goal in life to rid the world of spotty signal, one happy customer at a time:
- Free consultation (ask us anything) with our US-based customer support (email@example.com) or call us at 1-800-568-2723.
- Free shipping.
- Better signal or industry-leading 90 money-back guaranteed. No questions asked.
- We want everyone to be satisfied, so we provide lifetime technical support and a 2-year warranty for all products.
Ask us anything and we'll be glad to help.
Money Back Guarantee